Welcome to the CDSE Open eLearning Website
This website is the premier destination for accessing security awareness courses for DoD and other U.S. Government and defense industry personnel who do not require transcripts to fulfill training requirements for their specialty.
- Counterintelligence Awareness and Reporting for DoD
- Integrating CI and Threat Awareness into Your Security Program
- Thwarting the Enemy: Providing Counterintelligence and Threat Awareness to the Defense Industrial Base
- Derivative Classification
- Derivative Classification Refresher
- Marking Classified Information
- Original Classification
- Unauthorized Disclosure of Classified Information for DoD and Industry
- Identifying and Safeguarding Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Version 2.0
- Introduction to National Security Adjudications
Sensitive Compartmented Information
The U.S. Department of Defense is committed to making its electronic and information technologies accessible to individuals with disabilities in accordance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (29 U.S.C. § 794d), as amended in 1999. Send feedback or concerns related to the accessibility of this website to: DoDSection508@osd.mil. For more information about Section 508, please visit the DoD Section 508 website. Last Updated: 08/07/2013.