This website is the premier destination for accessing security awareness courses for DoD and other U.S. Government and defense industry personnel who do not require transcripts to fulfill training requirements for their specialty.
A certificate is provided after the course is completed; however, there is no record maintained by CDSE. Additional eLearning and instructor-led courses, that CDSE maintains a record of, are available on the CDSE Learning Management System called STEPP. To view these additional courses, please see the complete course catalog at http://www.cdse.edu/catalog/index.html.
- Counterintelligence Awareness and Reporting for DoD
- Counterintelligence Awareness and Security Brief
- Integrating CI and Threat Awareness into Your Security Program
- Thwarting the Enemy: Providing Counterintelligence and Threat Awareness to the Defense Industrial Base
- Derivative Classification
- Derivative Classification Refresher
- Identifying and Safeguarding Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Version 2.0
- Marking Classified Information
- Original Classification
- Safeguarding Personally Identifiable Information - PII
- Unauthorized Disclosure of Classified Information for DoD and Industry
- Unauthorized Disclosure Refresher
While surfing the internet, a pop-up ad takes you to site offering a free game for your computer or cell phone. What is your best course of action?
- Download it now and decide later whether to use it or give it to a friend
- Do a little research to decide whether it is safe to download the game
- Go ahead and download it - you can always uninstall it later if there’s a problem