This page contains links to web-based training provided by the Center for Development of Security Excellence (CDSE), Defense Security Service, United States Department of Defense. Additional online and instructor-led courses are available from CDSE. The CDSE catalog provides a complete listing of available courses. The Catalog is available at http://www.cdse.edu/catalog/index.html.
- Counterintelligence Awareness and Reporting for DoD
- Cybersecurity Awareness
- Derivative Classification
- Derivative Classification Refresher
- Identifying and Safeguarding Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Version 2.0
- Insider Threat Awareness
- Introduction to National Security Adjudications
- OPSEC Awareness for Military Members, DoD Employees and Contractors
- Thwarting the Enemy: Providing Counterintelligence and Threat Awareness to the Defense Industrial Base
- Unauthorized Disclosure of Classified Information for DoD and Industry
The U.S. Department of Defense is committed to making its electronic and information technologies accessible to individuals with disabilities in accordance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (29 U.S.C. § 794d), as amended in 1999. Send feedback or concerns related to the accessibility of this website to: DoDSection508@osd.mil. For more information about Section 508, please visit the DoD Section 508 website. Last Updated: 08/07/2013.